"We All Love JUDY" music and lyrics: King Buzzo Go, go, go, go Send it all and define us Can't you feel it's away? Left all to remind us That it all
Översättning: Den Melvins. Vi alla älskar Judy.
You Know, I don't think this is going very well. I mean, like 10 percent of the audience wants to fight. The other 90 percent are totally bored. So its
Översättning: Den Melvins. Judisk Boy Flower chef.